About Stabilis Chartered Accountants
Local pride. International best practice!
STABILIS is a dynamic Mpumalanga based firm which distinguishes itself in the market place by assisting our clients to successfully manage the opportunities, challenges and risks in their economic and business environment. Our expertise, in the traditional fields of accounting, tax and consulting services has been acquired over many years and is rendered in a professional and innovative way to meet the specific requirements of our clients.
With 6 directors and 50 staff members, STABILIS renders professional services to approximately 2,000 clients. STABILIS is one of the largest suppliers of a wide range of financial and related services to SMME’s in Mpumalanga.
Our services offered to clients include :
- Accounting services
- Management Services
- Estate Planning
- Administration (Deceased and Insolvent Estates)
- Trusts (Formation and Administration)
- Formation of Companies and business entities
- Tax Planning
- Business Consulting
- Payroll administration
In line with the spirit of transformation in South Africa the company is empowered in ownership and on a management level.
STABILIS extended its portfolio to Mozambique and has opened a new Company in Maputo which will address the need for financial support services in the neighbouring country.
Mr Henri Pieters, CEO of Stabilis Incorporated, says they have identified the need among many of their existing and non-clients for financial-support services in Mozambique, which include auditing, accounting services, the preparation of monthly management accounts, as well as taxation.
STABILIS is also a proud firm member of A2A Kopano Incorporated, a National Black Empowered Firm.
Our commitment to corporate social investments
As a major role player in the financial and consulting environment in Mpumalanga, STABILIS strives to plough as much as possible back into the community.
Examples of these initiatives are :
- Bursaries to study towards a B Compt qualification
- Sponsorships and involvement in community projects
- Donations to various charity organizations
To be recognised as the best accounting and taxation professional services firm in Mpumalanga.
STABILIS strives to :
- deliver outstanding client service,
- provide fulfilling careers and professional satisfaction to our people; and
- achieve financial success so that we can reward ourselves and grow.
- Respect for the individual: treating others fairly and with dignity and respect
- Service excellence – trusted advisor
- Positive attitude
- Being quality minded
- Seeking facts and providing insight
- Continuous learning
- Sharing knowledge
- Effective communication
Client service charter:
- STABILIS commits to fully understanding our clients’ objectives
- STABILIS ensures appropriate timely advice through taking an active interest in client affairs
- A contact partner who is responsible for the overall service is provided to each client
- Each client has a dedicated service team and has direct access to them at all times
- All client matters are dealt with on a professional and confidential basis
- Written terms of engagement and the basis for fees on all assignments are agreed in advance
- All assignments are properly plannedwith professional staff with appropriate skillsand experience
- Timetables and delivery dates are agreed with clients and STABILIS delivers what we promise
- STABILIS aim to provide continuity of staff on recurring assignments
- All communications, whether by telephone, email, fax or post, are dealt with promptly
- Client expectations and deliverables are managed throughout the assignment
- STABILIS delivers effective advice relevant to our clients’ circumstances and objectives
- STABILIS understand our clients’ activities and the sectors in which they operate.
- Advice is provided by skilled and experienced professionals
- Advice is practical, concise and presented in an easy to understand format
- STABILIS provides innovative and effective solutions to clients.
- STABILIS is committed to achieving consistent professional and ethical standards
- STABILIS has a Quality Assurance programme in place, with which all staff are required to comply
- STABILIS understand our clients’ activities and the sectors in which they operate
- All assignments are reviewed to ensure quality and to identify opportunities to add value
- STABILIS invests in quality individuals and provides appropriate training and professional development
- STABILIS regularly update our technology to support our clients’ businesses