At Stabilis Inc, we strive to be the best auditing, accounting, and taxation professional services firm in Mpumalanga.
If you would like to join a team that offers outstanding service, as a:
- trainee accountant
- chartered accountant
- business advisor
- taxation consultant
For vacation work, training contracts or permanent placement, apply here. We have many services to suit all business and personal needs. Browse through our list of services below and contact us for assistance.
- Independent reviews & engagements
- Preparation / compilation of annual financial statements
- Agreed upon procedures
Management Advisory services
- Preparation of annual budgets / cashflow management
- Cost control and recommendations
- System and internal controls
- Business valuations
- Business plans
- Management Advice
- King IV Corporate Governance implementation
- Periodic Accounting Services (monthly etc)
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Disposals of Businesses
- Profitability Measurement
- Accounting Assistance in the Public Sector
- Applications for Decentralization Incentives
- Finance Applications
- Business process outsourcing
- Debt Restructuring
- Negotiation Assistance
Tax and Related Services
- Individual and company tax
- Provisional tax
- Dividend withholding tax
- Completion & submission of Tax Returns
- Verifying of Assessments
- SARS queries & objections
- In-house assistance & tax planning
- Manual returns can be converted to electronic returns hassle free
You can save on tax by considering the following :
- RAF contributions
- Medical contribution rebate
- A logbook to claim travel expenses
Trusts and Estates
- Retirement and Estate advice
- Drafting of Wills and other testamentary documents
- Estate and trust administration
- Administration of Deceased and Insolvent estates
- Formation and Administration of Trusts
Payroll and Departments of Labour
PAYE : An employer must apply for registration with the South African Revenue Service (SARS) within 21 days of starting a business.
Employees’ tax refers to the tax that an employer must deduct or withhold from the salary or wages paid to an employee. The employer must pay those amounts to SARS on a monthly basis.
Skills Development Levy : Where an employer expects that his total gross salaries will exceed R500 000 over the following 12 months, that employer becomes liable to pay SDL.
Can also register voluntarily if you have training programmes in place.
ALL employers with a yearly payroll exceeding R500 000 MUST register, irrespective whether they provide training or not
Workmens Compensation Act: All employers who employ one or more workers in connection with their business or farming activities, are required to register with the Compensation Fund.
A separate registration is necessary for each separate branch of a business, unless an arrangement for combined registration has been made.
Our goal is to help your company save time and money by:
- decreasing hours used in payroll preparation
- eliminating potential risk of penalties due to changing tax and labour laws and non-compliance
- reducing costly upgrades to current software
- Grow your business by becoming B-BBEE compliant.
- To be B-BBEE compliant does not necessarily mean you have to sacrifice ownership.
- How will the revised codes impact your business?
- How can you integrate B-BBEE into your business operations?
How can we help?
We can analyse the symptoms, provide treatment and help you implement strategies to make your business future sweeter than honey.
Our services include :
- BBBEE Verification, and all certificates are signed off in terms of an agreement with AMAX SA
- File compilation services
- B-BBEE Training and courses
- Scorecard analysis and consultation
- Supplier verification
- Ownership structures
Statutory Compliance and Company Secretarial
- Company registration and de-registrations
- CIPC responsibilities in terms of the Companies Act / Close Corporations Act
- Submitting of annual CIPC returns
- Preparation and amendments to the Memorandum of Incorporation
- Maintaining and updating statutory documents (CIPC forms, Share Certificates, Registers, Advice in preparation of minutes and resolutions)
The EEA is applicable to :
- Employers with 50 or more workers, or whose annual income is more than the amount specified in Schedule 4 of the Act – as follows;
- Organs of State;
- Employers ordered to comply by a bargaining council agreement;
- Any employers who voluntarily elect to comply.
SECTOR : ANNUAL TURNOVER (Revised January 2014)
- Agriculture R 6 000 000
- Mining and Quarrying R22 500 000
- Manufacturing R30 000 000
- Electricity, Gas and Water R30 000 000
- Construction R15 000 000
- Retail and Motor Trade and Repair Services
R45 000 000
- Wholesale Trade, Commercial Agents and Allied Services
R75 000 000
- Catering, Accommodation and other Trade R15 000 000
- Transport, Storage and Communications R30 000 000
- Finance and Business Services R30 000 000
- Community, Special and Personal Services R15 000 000
Our Services in Mozambique
Stabilis has extended its portfolio to Mozambique and has opened the offices of a new Company in Maputo in order to address the need for financial support services in the neighboring country. A newly registered company – Stabilis Auditoria E Consultoria LDA – will render audit and business-advisory services as well as provide advice on business opportunities and processes to be followed to start a business. Accounting and taxation services will be rendered through an existing Mozambique company with which Stabilis has formed a joint venture.